- Gurugram is close to Delhi, NCR and well connected to Delhi via NH 8 and Dwarka Expressway,Faridabad via Gurgaon Faridabad road and upcoming FNG, Noida via NH 48, ORR and upcoming EPE.
2. Delhi International Airport is half an hour drive from Gurugram through all modes of transport like air, metro, bus, and taxies, which plays a vital role in the appreciation of real estate property value.
3. Gurugram is the IT Capital of North with 13 IT parks and 6500 companies with many Fortune 500 ones. It is ranked 4th in the country in terms of startups, so job opportunity is endless here.
4. The abundance of job opportunity increases the demand for residences thus resulting in high rental returns.
5. Being one of the largest commercial hub of India, the demand of Residential and commercial Properties has increased almost 25% in last 3 years.
6 Gurugram has commercial and residential developments in close proximity, hence the walk to work concept perfectly works here which cuts down your travel time and costs.
7. Gurugram real estate market is highly diversified. From villas and penthouses to affordable apartments, Gurugram has homes to offer to everyone.
8. The growing commercial sector of Gurugram results in high return on residential properties.
9. An emerging education hub of Delhi-NCR, Gurugram has international Schools, renowned educational institutions and best medical facilities,which make it Apartment for Families to invest in .
10. High standard of living conditions, good civic and social infrastructure attract most homebuyers and investors to Gurugram.